Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Sophie is ONE!

Sophie celebrated her first birthday on Monday, December 12th! We had a big birthday bash for her the previous week-end (pictures to come soon), so we had a quiet day at home! Sophie did get to wear her birthday outfit that I made her. She also got to see her little friends, Brynlee and Hope, when we dropped off Sutton at school. Brynlee and Hope are new sisters to Kaylin and Hailey, who are Sutton's friends from school/church!

Enjoy some pictures of Sophie in her birthday outfit! You will be able to tell from the pictures how the shoot went!!!

Sophie had a onsie with a "1" on it, a cropped jacket with a ruffle around it, and a skirt with lots of ruffles and a bow! Pink and ruffles were the theme!


Sophie was happy with some Cheerios
(They need to make those snack traps in pink!)


She is as sweet as she looks!


Then the tears started and wouldn't stop!


So I decided to take her outside. She loves the outdoors and I thought it might calm her down!
Well............


Then I thought Chloe would cheer her up! She gets so excited to see her.
It worked for a little bit!


But then Chloe licked her face, and she didn't like it!
(I wouldn't have liked that either!!)


We did end on a somewhat happy note!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. cute outfit and super cute girl! happy birthday sweet sophie!

    ReplyDelete


Chris and Sara

Chris and Sara
Us, before the little guy arrived!

Sutton and Mommy

Sutton and Mommy
Here we are at Sutton's 1st Birthday Party!

Sutton and Daddy

Sutton and Daddy
Father's Day

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP