This year the kids got to attend Grandma Camp again. Oh, they were so excited. While I went on my 4th annual Girls Trip to the beach, Grandma Camp was in full swing. The kids even had camp shirts to wear!! They said "Grandma Camp 2013, Naturally Fun". (Inspiration via Pinterest, then made easy with my silhouette sd machine!).
Aunt Amy and Grandma drove down to our house on Friday, and stayed through Sunday, when they took Sutton and Sophie back to Piedmont. They even packed ALL of their stuff for me. I didn't have to do a thing. That was a treat in itself!
Grandma (Aunt Amy and Grandpa) Camp must have been fun because the kids never said once to me, via phone or FaceTime, please come home or cried about missing me. That was really nice for this momma, knowing her babies were having the best time. Although the kids did ask when I was coming back, there was zero tears with me. (I don't know if it was the same for Grandma and Amy, they might have heard something different since I only talked to then once a day!!)
Til Grandma Camp 2014..............







No comments:
Post a Comment