Friday, June 5, 2009

Little Procedure

We wanted to let you know that Sutton has to have minor surgery/procedure this coming Tuesday. He was born with a cyst under his left eyebrow. It isn't considered dangerous or anything, but our pediatrician recommended that we have a plastic surgeon look at it since it is on his face. So we found a wonderful plastic surgeon, Dr. Papilia, and he is going to remove it on Tuesday. I felt so comfortable with him right away. He has wonderful bedside manner, and I was so impressed that he answered almost all of my question before I even got to ask them. When I asked him how long the procedure would take, he said it would be very quick for him...about 30 minutes, but it would seem much longer for us! He said they would make sure and call and let us know everything they were doing, and when they were done. They will send the tissue to be tested, but it is most likely nothing to worry about!

So please remember to keep Sutton in your prayers...and Mommy and Daddy too, as well as all the medical staff. We go in at 6:30am and they are supposed to start around 7:30

Also, please pray for Sutton's friend, Grant, as you've seen him in previous posts. He has to have his circumcision done the same day, and they have to put him under too.. (They couldn't do it when he was a preemie!) Then Grant and Sutton are scheduled to have a play date in the next couple of weeks. I'm sure they will both bounce back from their procedures!

post signature

1 comment:


Chris and Sara

Chris and Sara
Us, before the little guy arrived!

Sutton and Mommy

Sutton and Mommy
Here we are at Sutton's 1st Birthday Party!

Sutton and Daddy

Sutton and Daddy
Father's Day

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP