The weather was so nice, yesterday, that we all spent the afternoon outside. We laid out a couple of old towels for Sutton to lay on, while Chris and I did some work. Sutton LOVED it outside. We've noticed that he always calms down when we take him outside, but the weather hasn't always cooperated. Yesterday was about 70 degrees, so we took advantage. I trimmed some bushes that were VERY overgrown. There are so many around the ENTIRE house, that I maybe got a 1/3 of the way around. Chris was doing some work on my car! Sutton just laid on the blanket looking all around. It was so peaceful (until the air compressor would come on, for just a little bit, from Chris' work!) with the wind blowing and the bird chirping!! Sutton is usually entertained with something for about 45 min max. But he laid outside for 2 hours. I think we may have an outdoors man on our hands!!!Mommy and Sutton relaxing in nature. Daddy did some relaxing to, but I didn't have the camera out then!

I guess there were some funny things too.
Oh, by the way, luckily, there was NOT a party in his crib at 2am. His sleeping habits are a getting better. He didn't wake up until 6:15 this morning!!!

Some of Mommy's hard work. The bushes look much better. But these are the ones with the VERY pointy leaves. I was just imagining a little toddler tripping and falling on them. OUCH! Why would you plant painful bushes? (I can say that, since I didn't do the planting!)



These are great pictures!!! It looks like such a great family day!
ReplyDelete