Friday, January 30, 2009

Everyday Things!

Hello everyone. Another post from the Tippetts! I think I like to post so much since we don't live near so many of our friends and family, and as a result, we don't get to share Sutton with them as much as we like. I feel like we get to share all of these special times a little bit more with our blog!

I've included a few pictures and a video of a pretty typical day for Sutton. A lot of the time we are at the house playing, eating and sleeping. Sutton is also becoming a pretty good networker, as he goes to a weekly networking meeting with me every Tuesday and even went to a ribbon cutting ceremony with me. He's always a big hit.


We recently introduced Sutton to the Excersaucer. He loves it, even if we do have to stuff towels all the way around him. Thank you LeAnne for giving this to us...along with the swing, bouncer and bumbo. You've provided us with so much free time.
I also LOVE the little smile on his face here. He's having a blast!

Now I have to say, this IS NOT typical! Usually Sutton is asleep in his bed and I'm running around doing things! (no comments on the outfit please!!! It was cold and icy outside!)

Sutton enjoying Mema and Papa's Christmas gift. It's got a little slobber love on it now!
He's also sitting in the bouncer. He didn't like it when he was born, but I tried it out again, yesterday, and he sat there happily for almost an hour. I couldn't believe it!

Thanks Aunt Meggie and Cousin Hope, for the play mat. You can see how much he's enjoying it!
He started out with his head in front of the mirror and his feet toward the top right corner. You can see how much he moved around!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Chris and Sara

Chris and Sara
Us, before the little guy arrived!

Sutton and Mommy

Sutton and Mommy
Here we are at Sutton's 1st Birthday Party!

Sutton and Daddy

Sutton and Daddy
Father's Day

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP