Friday, September 26, 2008

31 Week Doctor's Visit




We had another doctor's appointment yesterday. I am going every 2 weeks now. It was a short and sweet visit. Sutton's heart rate is still 140 bpm, so he is staying very consistant. Dr. Chambers said that I was measuring well, so Sutton is growing like a little weed! He's moving around a lot. I think he has pointy elbows and knees just like me!!!

Only 9 more weeks to go. I can't believe how time is flying!!! Here are some facts I have found about Sutton's development.

From this week on, Sutton will continue to gain around ½ pound a week until shortly before birth.
Due to increasing space constraints, Sutton's arms and legs stay drawn up close to the body now, known as the fetal position (oh, so that's where that name came from!). Plus, Sutton can now process information from all five senses. By now, Sutton's lungs are the only system not fully mature. Sutton weighs about 3½ pounds and measures a little over 16 inches.



30 Weeks Pregnant and moving into out new house!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment


Chris and Sara

Chris and Sara
Us, before the little guy arrived!

Sutton and Mommy

Sutton and Mommy
Here we are at Sutton's 1st Birthday Party!

Sutton and Daddy

Sutton and Daddy
Father's Day

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP