Saturday, April 5, 2014

Disney Parade

After going back to our hotel and taking a nap, we were all full of energy to go see the Disney Parade!  
Eating dinner and ready to go and find a great spot for the parade!  

Disney has great things to buy where ever you go, but at nighttime, a whole new set of things come out.  They cannot be missed because they ALL light up!  The kiddos wanted one of everthing....and I think I did too!  Grandma saved the day, she brought some light up toys!
Sutton decided to sit on Aunt Amy's lap during the parade!
Sophie then sat on Grandma's lap.

 
Sophie was "light up" everywhere.  She had the wand Grandma gave her, the light up bubble maker we bought the kids earlier in the day, and the light up hair barrettes that Aunt Meggie got her for Christmas.  The barrettes were especially cute.  Lot's of people commented how cute they were!  




Making some of their own magic with glowing wands!
Downtown Disney at night! (See the cool light up balloons......I think they charged $25 for them!)

Here comes the parade!
Minnie and Micky started the parade!


Sutton's favorite....Goofy!
Our kids didn't know who the Genie from Aladdin was! I guess we need to watch  more of the Disney movies!



Disney is so special....I could literally feel love in the air, especially during the parade.  Everyone was happy and so excited. and it felt so good to be a part of it!  Walt Disney really created a legacy!
The Little Mermaid!

I think Donald Duck just got back from a trip to Mexico!  They have beautiful beaches there, you know!


Here come the Disney Princesses!
Sleeping Beauty and Snow White

Rapunzel, this was the only time we saw her while visiting!  She looked so nice!
Belle and Cinderella

The Lion King

The costumes and floats were absolutely amazing!

Princess Tiana!

Smee, from Jake and the Neverland Pirates!



Tinkerbell


Chim Chim Chimmery, Chim, Chim, Chiree!
(I have no idea if that is spelled anywhere like it should be, but you get the idea!)

Mary Poppins!



Sleeping Beauty's Castle at night.  It was so pretty!

Thank you, Walt Disney, for the gift you left us! 
We loved every second of it!








Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment


Chris and Sara

Chris and Sara
Us, before the little guy arrived!

Sutton and Mommy

Sutton and Mommy
Here we are at Sutton's 1st Birthday Party!

Sutton and Daddy

Sutton and Daddy
Father's Day

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP