Monday, April 30, 2012

Easter 2012

HAPPY EASTER...He is Risen!

We woke up to a Easter morning egg hunt! Sutton was really excited, but Sophie was wondering what in the world was going on!


Did you know monkey's hunt for eggs?



Sutton was checking out the goodies in his basket, while Sophie was thinking....why did you give me a basket??

All the eggs were found, and the goodies inside were greatly enjoyed!


Then we got ready for church.
Sophie was running all over the place, and it was hard to get a picture!


I just LOVED how her Easter dress turned out. I made some modifications to the Knot Dress pattern. It all worked out well, and she was so cute!

Had to go over and say hi to Gretchen! Sophie was so gentle with her. I have never seen a 1 year old be so gentle. I never even saw her pull at her ears or anything!


Sutton was running around like a mad man! He didn't want to take a picture at ALL.
Then all of the sudden we got this picture....

He made it look like it was his idea to pose!


All done...Papa is tickling again.....
....and Sister isn't going to stick around any more!



&<span class=

1 comment:

  1. Sara, the dress is so beautiful!! I love the fabric too, very nice! Sutton looks great in that color of blue! Looks like a nice Easter!

    ReplyDelete


Chris and Sara

Chris and Sara
Us, before the little guy arrived!

Sutton and Mommy

Sutton and Mommy
Here we are at Sutton's 1st Birthday Party!

Sutton and Daddy

Sutton and Daddy
Father's Day

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP