Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Haircuts x 3

This morning Sutton, Sophie and I all got a haircut. We have the best hairdresser in our little town. Seriously, she is amazing with kids. She's been cutting Sutton's hair since he turned 1! Now I can use it as an incentive for good behavior. He loves to go see Summer!

Both kiddos watched while I got a quick trim. Then it was Sophie's turn for her 2nd haircut. This girl has great hair, and it seems to grow really fast. It's amazing how much thicker it looks by trimming up all the unruly ends!

Last, was Sutton, by his choice. He just sits so well in the chair even while she uses the electric razor around his neck and ears! He did so good he got two dumdum's.







While Sutton got his trim, Sophie was browsing all the hair products! A girl after my heart.


I have to say it was quite a successful outing! Not a tear shed! I think they will let us come back again for more haircuts!


No comments:

Post a Comment


Chris and Sara

Chris and Sara
Us, before the little guy arrived!

Sutton and Mommy

Sutton and Mommy
Here we are at Sutton's 1st Birthday Party!

Sutton and Daddy

Sutton and Daddy
Father's Day

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP