Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Ha-wa-ween!!!

Happy Halloween!!!!

We had a great Halloween. We started the day getting ready for Sutton's BOO PJ Day at school! They didn't have a big party in his class, but they got to wear their pajamas to school, and go "trick or treating" around the church. All the staff members had candy for them. They also got to have a special snack. Each parent signed up to provide special snack items for the holidays! I signed up for Halloween! I made my veggie muffins for the kiddos! (I know, I know...yuck, how gross is that....NOT. People love these and ask for the recipe. I've even won over my 11 year old nephews....who totally turned their noses up when they heard the word veggie. I got them to taste them, and they were asking for more!

Sutton and Sophie in their Halloween finest!
Those aren't my muffins in the pretty box. I got something extra from my friend Cara, which I'm sure the kids were much more excited about. Sutton thought they were so great, he wouldn't let the box out of his hands

This shows how he feels about them!


MONSTER Cake Pops!
Aren't they the cutest? Plus they are so yummy.
Cara is seriously talented! She just keeps outdoing herself!

Well, the muffins and the cake pops were a hit at school!

When Daddy got home from work, we got our Halloween costumes on!
Sophie is a Ghost!
(Yes, I REALLY liked the BOO Baby Ghost theme this year!!!)

I made Sophie's tutu ghost costume!
I had a matching shirt, too!
She was a big hit at all the houses, but she was only so so about the costume!



Sutton was one of his favorite animals...an elephant. This costume was SO cute, but he didn't want to pose or put his ears on his head! He also got to wear one of the glo necklaces Aunt Amy got him for his birthday...so the cars would see him!
We had fun trick or treating around our street. Sutton was very good about going up and saying "Happy Ween....Happy Haw-wa-ween" or sometimes "trick or treat!" Then when we got home, he got to have his very first Snickers candy bar. He loved it!

<span class=Photobucket" border="0">

1 comment:

  1. k loved her cake pop!!! and sophie is the cutest ghost i have ever seen!!! great job on the costume!

    ReplyDelete


Chris and Sara

Chris and Sara
Us, before the little guy arrived!

Sutton and Mommy

Sutton and Mommy
Here we are at Sutton's 1st Birthday Party!

Sutton and Daddy

Sutton and Daddy
Father's Day

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP