Sunday, July 10, 2011

O'Neill Homestead

Was I lucky to grow up with this view, out the back door, while growing up or what?!! I don't think I realized how beautiful it really is until I didn't see it every day!!! I grew up, and my parents still live, on a portion of the land that my Grandfather bought from the Osage Indians in the early 1900's.


We spent the evening out on the deck with the trees overhead.


A view across the pasture toward Grandma Rea's house and my Aunt and Uncle's!

The sun is setting!



And one last SWEET SWEET SWEET picture of my nephew James holding Sophie!!!

That's all from my visit home!!! What a fun time!


<span class=

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that your family could get together and enjoy some memories as well as make some new!

    ReplyDelete


Chris and Sara

Chris and Sara
Us, before the little guy arrived!

Sutton and Mommy

Sutton and Mommy
Here we are at Sutton's 1st Birthday Party!

Sutton and Daddy

Sutton and Daddy
Father's Day

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP