Monday, April 4, 2011

Bathing Beauty

Sophie had a bath tonight in her Puj tub....yes, that's the name of it! I've been meaning to take a picture of her in it, but keep forgetting. I kept her headband on, to make her a little more stylish! I did take it off to wash her hair!

Ah, come on Mom, let's get going!!!

The Puj is new tub I found out about, that really doesn't seem worth the money when you get it in the mail. It's made of light weight foam material that has some magnets in to to hold it in this curvy shape that easily sits in the sink. I've used several different infant tubs, and I like this one the best because it easily fits in most sinks. I LOVE not having to bend over the side of the bathtub. Find out more about it here.


Seriously, Mom, I want this over with!!!


<span class=Photobucket" border="0">

No comments:

Post a Comment


Chris and Sara

Chris and Sara
Us, before the little guy arrived!

Sutton and Mommy

Sutton and Mommy
Here we are at Sutton's 1st Birthday Party!

Sutton and Daddy

Sutton and Daddy
Father's Day

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP