Wednesday, February 9, 2011

2 Year Olds.....

We had to share this video I took of Sutton after his "nap" yesterday, Tuesday. (aka time he played in his bed and never really went to sleep....but sounded perfectly content!!!) I think it shows perfectly the way a 2 year old mind works and their attention span. He jumps from one thing to another with lightening speed. (I was repeating a lot of the things he was saying, after he said them, in case you can't understand him!!!)




Here is a little video of Sophie a couple of weeks ago. I just wanted to try and catch some of those newborn movements and noises!




<span class=

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Sutton is really starting to look more like Chris!! Cade kept saying, "jumping!" watching the video! She also kept asking for more Sutton and Sophie!! Thank you for posting these!

    ReplyDelete


Chris and Sara

Chris and Sara
Us, before the little guy arrived!

Sutton and Mommy

Sutton and Mommy
Here we are at Sutton's 1st Birthday Party!

Sutton and Daddy

Sutton and Daddy
Father's Day

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP