Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Sutton and Kaylin

My sweet friend, Jamie, and her daughter, Kaylin came to visit us in the hospital. They were excited to meet Sophie. Kaylin brought Sutton and I some gifts, along with their good company.
Somehow, I didn't get a picture with Jamie, or a picture of Jamie holding Sophie. How did I manage that???

Kaylin was excited to give Sutton her gift.
What is it???


Mr. Potato Head
It was a BIG hit!

Thanks so much for visiting us, and for the gifts.

<span class=

1 comment:

  1. aww, i know i am so bummed about no pics with sophie...but you better believe i can't wait to get my hands on her again as soon as the holidays are over :) merry christmas to your beautiful family of four!

    ReplyDelete


Chris and Sara

Chris and Sara
Us, before the little guy arrived!

Sutton and Mommy

Sutton and Mommy
Here we are at Sutton's 1st Birthday Party!

Sutton and Daddy

Sutton and Daddy
Father's Day

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP