Friday, December 17, 2010

Going Home

Sophie and Mommy got to come home from the hospital on Tuesday! Here is Sophie all buckled up and ready for her first car ride in her custom car seat. I knew she would be tiny in it, but she is SO tiny!!!




Sutton was SO excited that we were home! I am so glad I got a video of this!




After Sutton calmed down a bit, he came over to welcome Sophie home!

Aunt Amy was the first to get her out of the car seat and welcome her home with some lovin!

WELCOME HOME, Little Lady!

<span class=

2 comments:

  1. I am up with Columbia who doesn't want to sleep; so we are checking out your blog (again!). Such fun videos and pictures! Sophie is so cute. I love the video of Sutton running in place when he sees you guys! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just can't resist coming back to the blog for more Sophie pics! I told Greg I so bad want to go to Texas and hold her! I can hardly resist (but traveling with an infant and toddler helps me resist....). We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete


Chris and Sara

Chris and Sara
Us, before the little guy arrived!

Sutton and Mommy

Sutton and Mommy
Here we are at Sutton's 1st Birthday Party!

Sutton and Daddy

Sutton and Daddy
Father's Day

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP