Thursday, November 4, 2010

Sophie-35 Weeks

Little Miss Sophie is 35 weeks along. We had our now, weekly, doctors appointment today plus an ultrasound. The doctor was concerned that I was measuring small, so she wanted to double check everything. I had been told by several people that ultrasounds at this far along are not extremely accurate, so I asked the tech about it. She said that she has good success, especially if the baby is in a good position. She said Sophie was cooperating, and everything looked GREAT! They are estimating she is about 5 lbs 6 oz, right now. And they are guessing she might be in the 7lb range when born....so we shall see!!! All we care about is that she is healthy. We also found out that I am not dilated any, at this time, but am effacing, but she didn't say how much. Not that any of that really matters.....I was dilated to a 2-3 for a month before Sutton was born!

Here are some pictures of our little girl. They are really fuzzy and hard to make out, as they were in person. I added some labels on the first to help you identify her little eyes, nose and mouth!!!

Looking at Mommy and Daddy


Profile, you can make out her forehead and nose!

I'm starting to get a little organized around here, but there is still a MILLION things that could be done! I keep coming up with more sewing projects!!! Thanks to my friend, Dea, who sent us two huge boxes of girl clothes!!! So with that, along with gifts from others, Sophie will be FAR from naked!!! I think she already has 5 different Christmas outfits to wear. I guess the song does say...the TWELVE days of Christmas!!!!! I also pre-registered at the hospital. I decided to actually get that done this time. I can't say I have fond memories of filling out and signing the hospital paper work with contractions coming every couple of minutes, like I did with Sutton. (I kept meaning to take care of that before hand....just never got it done!) Chris and I also went and took a "Maternity Tour" of the hospital this week....so now we know all the scoop at the hospital!

We have all the essentials, so really we are ready.

I just keep trying to remind myself to really enjoy this time with just me and Sutton (without spoiling him). It will soon be very different!



<span class=

2 comments:

  1. Whew...Time will fly by and Precious Sophie will be here SOON!!! Sutton is going to be a great big brother!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so beautiful & like a little doll in the first picture! I am so glad everything went well & you are both doing good! We are excited for you and can't wait for the next few weeks! You are so right, things change in a second....enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete


Chris and Sara

Chris and Sara
Us, before the little guy arrived!

Sutton and Mommy

Sutton and Mommy
Here we are at Sutton's 1st Birthday Party!

Sutton and Daddy

Sutton and Daddy
Father's Day

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP