Kaylin's Mommy, Jamie, made this cake!!! Isn't it GORGEOUS!!!While Daddy was out of town working and hiking the California coast…Sutton and went to his friend Kaylin's 1st Birthday Party. He had the BEST time. There were so many of Kaylin's friends and family there, Sutton wanted me to hold him for the first 5-10 minutes, while he looked everyone over once or twice. I was wondering if he was going to let me put him down at all! I knew he always did well when I left him with a babysitter or the church nursery….everyone always says he plays , plays, plays and has a great time. I was thinking…this might be different with me there in a room full of stranger. Was that ever worthless worrying (isn't worrying almost always worthless?) After that 5 or 10 minutes he wanted down, and made himself at home. He walked around everywhere, and wasn't shy around anyone. He was a hoot! I could hardly keep track of him!! Thankfully, everyone was so sweet and helped him with anything he might need, and making sure he didn't get into something he shouldn't!!!
....AND she made Kaylin her own little cake!!(I played with these photos a little bit with a COOL action I found for photoshop elements.
Check out the CoffeeShop blog with all sorts of FREE stuff. I used "Sweet Bakery Glazes" on this! (good name to go with these pics, huh!!)
Just a little while earlier, Sutton had his first kiss from Hailey. Her Mom and I kept trying to get them to do it again...they did once, but I wasn't fast enough to get a picture.You in about 15 years, we'll be telling them NOT to kiss!!!
and walked around some more....
After wandering around, he would go get right in the middle of the cake eating or present opening. He even tried out a couple of toys before Kaylin! I had "that kid" at the party...the one in the middle of everything, and trying to help open someone elses presents....










so glad you guys could be there to help us celebrate!!
ReplyDelete