Friday, August 21, 2009

Dea's Baby Shower

Last Saturday, Jessa, Sandy and I hosted a baby shower for Dea in Austin. Dea and Jason's little baby girl, Elena, is due November 2nd! So I had another excuse to go see all my friends in Austin!!! Chris and Sutton stayed home and had some father-son time, so Mommy could get a little break!!! I left on Friday and came home on Sunday! I missed my guys, especially my little guy, but I checked in often. Plus Dea and I were SOOO busy that the time totally flew by!!!! Because of traffic, I didn't get home before Sutton went to bed, so I had to wait until Monday to see him!!! He was SOO excited when I went and got him up in the morning! He kept looking at me and grinning and waving his hands all around. I felt VERY loved!!!

The shower was huge success! Dea's mother-in-law did all the food, and I think it was THE most amazing food I've had at any gathering!!! EVERYONE raved about it. You should be so proud, Sandy!!! It was delicious.

I did all the picture taking. I was so concerned with getting pictures of all the food and stuff, that I did a horrible job of taking pictures of people. AND, I didn't get one picture of Dea and I!!!


UMMM, two of my favorites, little baby feet and cheese!!! I always tell Sutton I'm going to just eat his feet, they're so cute. Well we really did get to eat these cute little baby toes!



Such a beautiful and simple decoration that Jessa came up with. Pink carnations in baby food jars!

Got to have the healty fruit!

All the flowers


Jessa can't help but make things look beautiful...I guess it's the designer in her!


Sandy and Dea's step mother getting all the food ready!


Southwestern meatballs


I can't remember what all was on this, but I do know it was smoked salmon and pesto......YUMMY!

We even got Dea's Dad busy in the kitchen, and a picture to prove it!


The Mommy-to-be.
You look BEAUTIFUL, Dea!

Jason and Dea...soon to be three!
(don't you love my rhyme???)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment


Chris and Sara

Chris and Sara
Us, before the little guy arrived!

Sutton and Mommy

Sutton and Mommy
Here we are at Sutton's 1st Birthday Party!

Sutton and Daddy

Sutton and Daddy
Father's Day

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP