Thursday, July 2, 2009

9 Months????


With all the other posts I've been doing today, I almost forgot to do Sutton's 9 Month (birthday) post!!! Well, I can't break tradition!!!

I can't say it enough, I LOVE THIS LITTLE GUY!!! He just amazes me every day! Today, he was rolling all over the floor, but not getting into too much trouble. Like I said earlier, he doesn't seem overly eager to crawl, but he works on it, steadily, every day. He also REALLY likes to stand. Today, we stood on the seat part of the pool and talked to the dogs, from the pool. We stood next to Belle's bed and talked to her. (Belle was grateful that I kept him far enough away from touching her!), we stood and held onto the coffee table, we stood in a chair, and I don't know where else, but he likes to stand!!! Sutton also kind of waves at Chris every day when Daddy gets home from work...along with smiling and talking up a storm! He also doesn't want to have anything to do with the peas and green beans I put on his high chair, to eat, but he will stuff his face with any "puff" cereal that comes near him!!! He weighs over 17 pounds now, (we'll have an official weight next wee at his check-up). And we're pretty sure he's just about at the limit of his infant car seat. We already have the convertible ready for him!!! He is growing fast!

There are a MILLION more things I could tell you about him, but I would be typing all day!

Happy 9 month birthday, little man!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment


Chris and Sara

Chris and Sara
Us, before the little guy arrived!

Sutton and Mommy

Sutton and Mommy
Here we are at Sutton's 1st Birthday Party!

Sutton and Daddy

Sutton and Daddy
Father's Day

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP