Friday, November 7, 2008

Still Looking Cute at 4 Weeks

Well, I guess you can't add photos and video to a blog entry....or at least I couldn't get it to work. Here are some other misc. pictures we've taken of him the past week. We've turned into the parents that we always secretly kind of laughed at....parents that sit around and watch the baby all the time...... laughing at the littlest thing he does!! It's so fun!!!

We also moved Sutton to his own room and his own crib on Sunday night. I was hardly sleeping at all because I would hear every little grunt and sigh that Sutton would make. (Even if I wasn't really worried about him being ok) Chris said he didn't hear much at all. Anyway, for my sanity, we moved him to his own room where he has done just fine. Although I did shed a few tears after I put him down that night...because he was now a "big boy in his own bed". :)


Sutton on his tummy working those head and neck muscles!


We thought he looked cute with his hands on his knees!

Sound asleep!

I think he's singing the song.."I'm a little teapot...."

1 comment:

  1. He certainly is still looking cute! I love the little tea pot picture. Seems like time is flying by for him to already be 4 wks old!!

    Shilo

    ReplyDelete


Chris and Sara

Chris and Sara
Us, before the little guy arrived!

Sutton and Mommy

Sutton and Mommy
Here we are at Sutton's 1st Birthday Party!

Sutton and Daddy

Sutton and Daddy
Father's Day

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP